Please note that all the following add ons and plug ins are provided for free from the Zen Cart™ web site. We do however charge a standard installation fee of £ 25.00 per add on or plug in, unless otherwise stated in the description.
A module to provide local and International shipping for UK Zen Cart stores.
Shipping Methods Added:
- Royal Mail First Class Standard Post
- Royal Mail First Class Recorded Post
- Royal Mail Second Class Standard Post
- Royal Mail Second Class Recorded Post
- Royal Mail Standard Parcels
- Royal Mail Airmail
- Royal Mail International Signed for
- Royal Mail Airsure
- Royal Mail Surface
- Parcelforce 48
All the Royal Mail methods along with the Parcelforce 48 method allow you to:-
- Set minimum and maximum delivery weights.
- Set minimum and maximum delivery values.
- Split shipments based on maximum delivery weight, maximum delivery value, or both, in combination with the built in Zen Cart shipment splitting.
- Shipping methods which have insurance options now allow you to set different charges for different compensation levels.
Fedex delivery module.
This module adds the ability for you and your customers to track packages from different carriers:
- * You can add, change, delete or turn off package trackers from the Admin.
- * You may have unlimited different carriers.
- * Customers track their orders from their "My Account" page.
- * A separate side box shows the customers past orders (optional).
- * Predefined carriers are "La Poste, Chronopost, FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL".
This module is compatible with SUPER ORDERS module.
This is a simple module for those who want to give customers the option to pay for their order over the phone.
It also features a virtual products switch, so that it is turned off if downloadable products are ordered. Other features include sort order, order status and zones.
This mod effectively bans PO Box addresses from being used on your store. It works by comparing the customer's address at sign-up with a range of words/letters often used with these addresses. Errors are displayed via the messageStack. The 'add shipping address' at checkout is also validated.
ShippingEasy is a powerful plug-and-play add-on offering an integrated end-to-end fulfillment solution for your Zen Cart store. You do not need a courier account to use ShippingEasy. We have negotiated discounted shipping rates for you with our trusted courier partners. Up-to-date tracking information comes included, and is accessible by both you and your customers for full visibility and peace of mind.
Send your packages anywhere in the world in just a few quick steps with ShippingEasy!
- Compare and book couriers in a few quick steps, no courier account necessary.
- Discounted rates from the world’s largest couriers.
- Consolidated view of all sold inventory and fulfillment in one place.
- Supports multiple platforms if you have more than one online store.
- Extensive package tracking and delivery updates give you and your customers peace of mind.
- International shipping options to expand your customer base.
- Comprehensive shipment reporting to help keep you organized.
- Automatically generates all labels and customs forms to save you time.
- Save commonly used package sizes, addresses and credit cards for speedy booking.
- 24/7 customer service with e-mail, live chat and free phone support.
For more information, visit http://www.ShippingEasy.com
ParcelForce has now been split from the "Big Royal Mail" modules, as it was very out of date and the royal mail has privatized it. Splitting out the modules leads to a better chance to examine and improve the individual requirement and this first release consists of the ParcelForce international modules from Big Royal Mail as well as adding the International Economy and Global Priority Services.
Also included are the instructions and module for splitting the UK into individual areas such as the Scottish Highlands, should anyone wish to create their own very precise courier module where outlying regions of the UK have higher shipping rates, as well as ukcourier a simple flat rate/ weight based module for the UK only.
Parcelforce, DHL, UPS, FedEx, City Link, Hermes, HDNL, TNT, and most UK carriers charge extra for carriage of packages outside of mainland England.
The UK Shipping by Post code module enables you to set up standard postage charges for UK mainland post codes, and allocate additional shipping charges to 'premium' post code destinations in Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, The Scilly Isles, and the Channel Islands.