Please note that all the following add ons and plug ins are provided for free from the Zen Cart™ web site. We do however charge a standard installation fee of £ 25.00 per add on or plug in, unless otherwise stated in the description.
This module incorporates the 2CO products listing on checkout. Customer is sent to the 2CO payment page to checkout. On returning to store, the customer is sent to an auto-redirect page. This page updates the status of the payment, before confirming the order. The module uses the MD5 return to authenticate the payment result.
The Checkout by Amazon team has released an updated version of the Zen Cart Plugin.
The updated Plugin supports the following features:
- Integrated with Instant Order Payment Notifications
- Dynamic Shipping and Tax Rates calculation using Callbacks.
- Amazon PayPhrase checkout integration tested
- Orders placed through Checkout by Amazon can be synched from Amazon through Merchant Feeds and managed within Zen Cart- Amazon order status history
- Reflects the statuses an order went through on Amazon and corresponding Zen Cart statuses.
- Has been tested to run with PHP4.4 and above.
- Checkout with Amazon button on the Shopping Cart page
- Amazon 1-Click and Express Checkout integration
- Signed / Unsigned Carts
- Ability to add custom data required by merchants via custom data modules
CCAvenue Module is a payment module for the Zen cart open source e-commerce shopping cart, which enables credit card processing via CCAvenue Payment Gateway.
This payment module provides everything a Zen Cart shop owner needs to accept credit/debit card payments over the internet.
It uses the Cardsave payment gateway, which connects to a bank and checks the validity of the card details entered by the customer at the checkout. The customer remains on the store's web site, they are not redirected to an external site to enter their details as with many other payment solutions, making this as professional a payment solution you could possibly use with Zen Cart!
The whole checkout process is completely streamlined, therefore allowing store owners to have a store which works just as well as any of the large e-commerce web sites!
About Cardsave's Payment Gateway
Cardsave run one of the best value payment gateways in the UK.
For a small monthly fee they'll provide a payment gateway account and a FREE merchant account with Streamline. There are no setup fees and the Streamline account offers competitive card charges!
ceon_manual_card - A Payment Module for the Zen Cart e-commerce system.
This Payment Module allows the shop owner to accept Credit/Debit Card payments for inputting into a Manual/Offline Card Processing System .
Support for many Card Types. Each card type can be enabled or disabled at the click of a button inside the admin. Cards supported:
- Visa Delta
- American Express
- Visa Electron - UKE
- Diners Club International
Allows gathering of the following information:
- Card Holder's Name
- Card Type
- Card Number
- Expiry Date
- CVV Code
- Start Date (Maestro/Solo/American Express Only)
- Issue Number (Maestro/Solo Only)
Please Note: The CVV code and middle digits of the credit/debit card number are sent in an e-mail to the store owner. This means that the full details don't need to be stored on the server and is by far the most secure way to collect card details for manual / offline processing. The rest of the details can be accessed at all times through the Orders section of the Admin.
MODERATOR NOTE: While collecting card information for manual processing may be a matter of cost-savings and convenience for you and your store, doing so may be a violation of PCI compliance or even violation of the TOS of your merchant account agreement, and may not even be legal in your country. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure suitability before using any such module for collecting payment/customer information.
This order total module links in with payment modules to allow the application of surcharges/discounts for particular payment methods (e.g. Visa Credit Card Payments or Mastercard Credit Card Payments).
- This allows the store to pass on the exact payment charges to the customer!
- If the store has several payment methods, setting different surcharges/discounts for the different payment methods can encourage customers to use the store's preferred payment method, as they can choose the one with the best value!
Often payment providers charge differing amounts for local transactions and foreign transactions, so the surcharges/discounts can even be specified based on the country the customer is in and/or the currency the payment is being taken in!
THIS MODULE IS DESIGNED TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE SUPPORTED PAYMENT MODULES, IT CANNOT BE USED ON ITS OWN.
Supported payment modules:
- Ceon Cardsave Direct
- Ceon Manual Card
- Ceon Iridium Direct
- Ceon Realex Remote
- Ceon Sage Pay Direct
- PayPal IPN (Requires simple core code modifications, sample code included in the distribution)
This is a payment module that allow you customer deposit money to up bank account option. This module basically it display all you bank information during the checkout.
This module adds Google Checkout capability to Zen Cart, as an alternate checkout method. The Plugin provides Level 2 integration of Google Checkout.
Plugin features include:
- Posting shopping carts to Google Checkout
- Shipping support (Currently, flat rates, item rates and table rates are supported)
- Tax support
- User and order updates within Zen Cart
- Order processing using Zen Cart Admin UI
This is a simple module for those who want to give customers the option to pay for their order over the phone.
It also features a virtual products switch, so that it is turned off if downloadable products are ordered. Other features include sort order, order status and zones.
Our API allows merchants and developers to connect to PayJunction via an encrypted SSL communications link. In order for your web site or payment application to verify that your connection to PayJunction has not been intercepted, all code that connects to PayJunction must verify then authenticity of our SSL certificate by performing strict server certificate verification against PayJunction's root certificate authority. It has come to our attention that some merchants have disabled the SSL certificate verification for testing purpose; while the SSL connection remains secure, it is possible that an attacker could try to initiate a Man-In-The-Middle attack in an attempt to intercept your web site’s or applications connection to Pay Junction.