Please note that all the following add ons and plug ins are provided for free from the Zen Cart™ web site. We do however charge a standard installation fee of £ 25.00 per add on or plug in, unless otherwise stated in the description.
This contribution change Alpha filter to Product filter. You can add filter search word (phrase) and filter name if in category too much products. This contribution add new link "Add category filter" to edit category section in administration. If you want more then one search word (phrase) for one filter you must divide with semicolon ( ; ) character.
The new "Ask A Question" contribution is a retooling of the 1.2 contribution for 1.3. Rather than having its own database entries the way 1.2 did, it simply reuses the "Contact Us" information and behavior, but with an embedded product information and product link.
The standard Zen Cart installation can be configured in Admin _ Configuration _ Customer Details:
Customer Shop Status - View Shop and Prices
Customer must be approved to shop
0= Not required
1= Must login to browse
2= May browse but no prices unless logged in
3= Showroom Only
Selecting any of these options assigns conditions 0-3 globally, meaning that every single category / product detail page is treated the same way. This mod allows you to specify individual categories which can only be accessed by authorized customers (conditions 1 or 2). The prices of these categories are hidden and the 'Buy Now' button is replaced with '..more info..'
These categories can be configured via admin and the configuration is stored in the database. The whole store continues to work as normal, customers can browse, see prices, add products to the cart and check out - with the exception of the specified categories.
The Back In Stock Notifications is an extremely handy module which lets customers subscribe to a notification list for a product that has gone out of stock.
The subscription process is completely automated, customers don't have to have an account to subscribe themselves, but if they do the subscription is automatically associated with their account.
Once a product is back in stock, an e-mail can be sent to all those subscribed to the notification list for that product, using the convenient admin utility.
- Fully automated, dynamic subscription display
- As soon as a product goes out of stock, a message asking customers if they want to “be notified when this product is back in stock...” is shown where the Buy Now button would have been.
- A form is also displayed directly on the Product Info page to encourage a quick and easy subscription! It is pre-filled if the customer is logged in!
- If a customer is already subscribed to the Back In Stock Notification List for this product, a message “You have requested to be notified when this product is back in stock” is displayed instead of the subscribe message. The form also isn't added to the page.
- If a customer is not logged in when they subscribe to a notification list, the subscription is automatically associated with their account.
Fully automated unsubscribe:
- If a customer has an existing account with the store, they can manage their Back In Stock Notification subscriptions directly in their “My Account” section.
- Customers who have subscribed to a notification list, but don't have an account with the store, can click on a link in their subscription e-mail to unsubscribe, or browse to the unsubscribe page on the web site and enter the code they were sent in this e-mail.
Intuitive, comprehensive admin utility.
The admin utility allows a store owner to view existing subscriptions, send subscription notification e-mails and delete old subscriptions. The options it provides are as follows:
- The current list of products with subscriptions can be viewed. This allows the store owner to quickly and easily see which products customers are interested in as well as the current stock level for each of these products.
- The current list of products with subscriptions can also be viewed with additional information about the customers subscribed and when they subscribed.
- A “Test Run” of the subscription notification mailing can be run. This will let the store owner see who would have been e-mailed, and about which product(s). The first e-mail that would have been sent is sent to the store owner so that they check if the e-mail is formatted correctly before the actual run!
- The actual, real run of the subscription notification mailing can be run. The subscriptions for the completed notifications will then be automatically removed from the database.
- Subscriptions for products which no longer exist can be expunged from the database.
- If a customer is subscribed to several notification lists and a mailing is going out which includes more than one of these products, the notifications for that customer will be combined so they will only receive one e-mail. This looks more professional and minimizes any irritation or thoughts of spamming!
The Ceon URI Mapping module is a very handy module that no Zen Cart site should be without!
Unlike other SEO modules, where the URIs are generated automatically when a customer visits a page, this module allows you to generate the URIs automatically within the admin, or even to enter your own specific URIs for each product/category/EZ-Page/Zen Cart page.
If you want to set checkout order total limit for each customer, this is the solution. It does the following things:
- if a limit is set for a customer, under this limit, customer can't checkout
- if no limit set for a customer, it use the default total order limit
- if total order is above limit, customers checkout normally
You can set this limit in Admin-_Customer-_Customers, select a customer to edit it, you will see the new fields.
Customers often make errors when entering their e-mail address. This contribution adds a second e-mail field to the registration form and checks to make sure both e-mail entries match.
This mod allows you to add a subject line to your Zen Cart contact us page, so your customers can add a subject.
Prevents some spam sent using the contact us form by temporarily banning the spammer from using the contact us form by IP.
By default if more than 3 messages are sent via the contact us form in any 30 minute period from a single IP then the IP is blocked from sending any messages via the contact us form for 30 minutes. If the spammer continues to attempt to send mail from the contact us form their ban period will be reset and their ban period will be extended.
An admin page Admin-_Configuration-_IP Ban Setup is added to the Zen Cart admin to allow the number of attempts allowed, the attempt period and the ban period to be set.
This mod lets your customer checkout without having to register an account on your store. It comes with a couple of additional (optional) modifications that let you see who used COWOA to checkout with and let's those customers who used COWOA to still be able to track the Order Status of their order by using the e-mail name they used during checkout and the OrderID number.