Please note that all the following add ons and plug ins are provided for free from the Zen Cart™ web site. We do however charge a standard installation fee of £ 25.00 per add on or plug in, unless otherwise stated in the description.
See the category images and product images.
Features / advantages:
- Create, edit and delete admin notes.
- Active Notes: the Zen Cart notifier system is being used to notify you about active notes.
- Attached Special notes: attach notes to a customer, product, order or category. These special notes will only show a notification while viewing the customer, product, order or category.
- Unattached customer, product, order or category notes: these notes are specific, and will show a link to the customer, product, order or category, but you will always be notified (whether you are viewing the customer, product, order or category or not).
- Notes categories: create notes categories, and filter notes by category.
- Notes search (name and text).
This add-on displays text within your Admin page's header to let the signed-on Administrator know when his / her password was last changed, giving them some amount of implicit warning as to the need to change their password.
This module is designed to automate currency conversion updates by turning them into a CRON / scheduled job. It takes into account your Zen Cart's currency conversion ratio when updating the currency conversation rates held in your database. This allows store owners to use the module and price products to cover the costs of currency conversion.
Credit Card Fraud Detection will allow the store owner to query the MaxMind server to identify and place a risk score on transactions.
Export e-mail addresses from Zen Cart customer base to HTML, CSV, TXT file format for use in external applications.
Zen Cart has a great e-mail archiving feature. When enabled, every e-mail sent through your cart is stored in a database table. This is the admin utility to look up e-mails in this table.
Until now, any lookup had to be done directly from the database using a utility like phpMyAdmin. This contribution is intended to fill the gap and complete the e-mail archiving system.
This module allows the editing of the product simultaneously add or delete attributes.
A basic sales report with graphs:
- Shows Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly sales based on order totals.
- Orders status filter feature.
Some store owners may like to keep their higher stock quantities secret from competitors, or there may not be any real quantity in stock. Examples of quantity-less products are various amounts of material being sold or a software product. This mod allows you to set a stock level threshold and a custom message. When the quantity in stock of a product is below the threshold, the actually quantity in stock is displayed as usual (if stock is set to display). If the quantity in stock is equal to or greater than the threshold, then the custom message is displayed in place of the actual quantity in stock.
This module will check image links in product details for missing images.